IBPS Clerk Selection Process is based on Online Objective type Test and Personal Interview.
1. Online Exam: Marks – 200 Time Duration: 2 Hours
The test will be online objective type, consisting of:
1. Reasoning Ability
2. Numerical Ability
3. General English
4. General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
5. Computer Knowledge
Note: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each section.
2. Interviews: The candidates who qualified in online test will be called for interview
Syllabus of IBPS CLERK Exam:
1. Reasoning: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Coding & Decoding,
- Blood Relation
- Alphabet Series
- Seating Arrangement + Tabulation
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
2. Numerical Aptitude: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Number System
- Number Series
- Profit Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
Note: One simple D.I. can also come in clerk exam.
3. General English: In this section questions will be asked from:
- Reading Comprehension,
- Common Errors,
- Error Spotting,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Cloze Test,
- Sentence Rearrangement etc.
4. General Awareness: In this section questions will be asked from:
Current Affairs from all areas such as: National, International, Sports, Business, Awards etc.
Note: 70% questions will asked from Current Affairs.
5. Computer Knowledge: In this section questions will be asked from: Basic questions will be asked form both the section. You should have the basic knowledge of Computer. What are computer, how it works and its history. Try to learn each and every detail which helps the computer to perform